Mayor – Vote for 1
We are supporting:
This selection was a difficult one for me because I’m not really happy with anyone sitting on the council right now. On top of that I go against the Union of some of the bravest people in this city our Rialto Police Officers. The reason I choose Deborah Robertson is:
- Extreme change on our council with a win for her it opens up another council seat.
- My focus on youth in our city government.
- Her ability to vote on any agenda item without a conflict of interest (her challenger cannot vote on anything in downtown because of his interest there).
- Using this job as a way to show Deborah it’s make it or break it time.
- Deborah stepped up for Flores Park Neighborhood Watch and helped us with issues when the rest of council sat by and did nothing.
- Deborah understands the danger of the way our public employee pensions are currently formed. She knows to keep our city functional and above water we must change our pension costs.
Most voter guides begin with the BIG TIME regional elections then work down to the local stuff, if you haven’t noticed were a little different.
Also be advised “NONE OF THESE ENDORSEMENTS HAVE COME AT ANY FINACIAL GAIN TO THIS BLOG OR ANYONE DIRECTLY CONECTED TO THIS BLOG”
We put out feelers to people running in local elections to obtain the information they feel you should know about them but we have nothing more to gain that passing along our advice and opinion to people on this monster election. We get our reward from having knowledgeable readers that are energized and ready to cast their ballots.
We will post a different candidate race, Proposition Selection and City and County measures each day until the November 6th Election.
Tomorrow we highlight Rialto’s tax increase Measure “V”