I’m a Diva and Fabulous Youth Foundation (DFYF) is 501(c) (3) non-profit organization we dedicated to impact youth girls with positive mentorship, community interaction and recreation activities that inspire self-confidence, build self-esteem, friendships, healthy eating, hygiene and integrity in the hearts of all our young girls, as well as volunteers and supporters. Everyone involved are helping our young girls discover their individual creative gift and develop qualities that will help them become happy
We provide the following programs, workshops, services and community service projects.
* Volunteer Programs, Fundraisers, Stranger Danger Awareness, Bully Prevention, Girl Power Empowerment Camps, GirlTalk Mentoring Group, Mothers-to-be/TeenMoms, Community Collaboration, and more.
Volunteers are welcome and encourage participate. Prior experience in Not required. Our volunteers need to be compassionate and understanding people and willing to make a positive impact on the lives of our young girls at DFYF. If you want to help transform a young girl life then volunteer your services it will help change a girls life.
Your tax deduction contribution will help us work towards keeping our non-profit foundation up and running, youth program development, mentoring workshops, empowering camps, volunteer training and special event and many more programs for our next generation of youth girls.
Rialto Holiday and Vendor Fair
“The Parade Route has been changed”
Line up is at the intersection of Riverside and Foothill, going south to Rialto Ave, to Palm Ave. For more info call 909. 421.4949.
• 10:00 am Holiday Parade and Vendor Fair begins.
• 12:15pm Delilah group presentation
• 12:45pm Present Winners of Parade contests & trophies.
• 2:00pm Elementary School performance
• 3:00pm High School Choir competition
• 4:30pm Tree Lighting Ceremony — at City of Rialto.